NOT BRINGING JOKES Richards
• Jungle fever: Derailed Michael Richards mounts a soul-searching journey to Cambodia, where he hopes to find his lost sense of humor and somehow avoid insulting anyone.
• Later, dorks!: Cool kids abandon MySpace because, according to a UC Berkeley researcher, MySpace is for "kids who didn't play into the dominant high school popularity paradigm."
• That's delicious Camembert: Would-be burglar is invited to join the party he's supposed to rob, drinks some wine, eats some cheese, gets some hugs, leaves stuffed and peacefully.
• Dr. Roboto: Instead of actually visiting their patients' hospital rooms, overworked, lazy, and germophobic doctors alike can now check in by video conferencing through a robot.
• Bear bones: Eleven-year-old wins a teddy bear advertising Viagra in the claw machine at a restaurant.