Dirty PSA, good cause: Exterior. Midday. A million-plus-dollar brownstone, presumably in Park Slope, Brooklyn, where stunning mom Jennifer Connelly roams. She and her kids hump water jugs to a crap pond where they load up on dirty water ... to drink ... because they're playing like poor Africans who don't even have clean drinking water. And scene.
• Killing Fields: Listen to former Hollywood superagent Michael Ovitz ask for help from accused wiretapper, PI Anthony Pellicano in dealing with the "singlemost complex situation imaginable." In the two-minute clip from Pellicano's ongoing trial, he tells Ovitz, "My friend Bert Fields loves you. I love you," referring to the pitbull L.A. attorney who's repeatedly denied knowledge of Pellicano's alleged lawbreaking.
• Puff, puff ... : And give him his walking papers. Mary Louise Parker and her Weeds co-star and fiancé Jeffrey Dean Morgan part ways. Ever classy, she still "holds him in the highest regard and hopes they remain friends." Until the cameras roll. Then he's dead to her.
• Hollywood justice:Barron Hilton, little brother of Paris and Nicky pleaded no contest to DUI following his arrest in February. He'll get three years probation and lose driving privileges for a year. Another Hilton, another day of crime committed without real consequences.
• Wands up!: We were remiss not to mention yesterday that Daniel Radcliffe is locked in to strip down again for the New York run of play Equus. Let the Gryffin-dong jokes begin!
• : The New Kids on the Block wrote a nasty jam. Wait, hold on. What's that on the horizon? It appears a quiet storm is rolling in!