BROTHERLY LOVE Coen brothers • Trophy time: Apparently, some awards were handed out last night in Los Angeles or something. No Country for Old Men took home the Oscar for best picture and foreign thesps nabbed most all the acting awards.
• Family reunion: Tortured pop star Britney Spears got to see her babies over the weekend—the first time she's been allowed to play with little Sean and Jayden since her January 3 meltdown.
• Up and down: An extended trailer revealing just what will happen in the Sex and the City movie was posted online, but was then quickly pulled down.
• Kid's stuff: Japan is going the way of other industrialized countries and looking to make the possession of child porn illegal. Animated kiddie porn will most likely remain kosher.
• Listen up: The Bush administration resumes wiretapping operations, after the Senate passes a measure granting immunity to telecommunication companies who assist in violating civil liberties.
• He's back: In the event that the hyper-competitive primary hasn't fractured the Democratic party enough, Ralph Nader announces he'll run for president.