CAN SPARE THE CHANGE Edwards(Photo: Getty Images)
• : Millionaire populist and presidential candidate John Edwards says he will divest himself of assets tied to lenders that foreclose on Katrina victims.
• Child @buse: A Chinese couple attempts to name their newborn "@" to "echo their love."
• Hasta la vista, Britney: Fancy pantsuit divorce lawyer reportedly says she's ready to ditch Spears as a client in her custody suit.
• Language lessons: In the tragic wake of The Hills star Heidi Montag's first single, good girl character Lauren Conrad promises she won't attempt a music career.
• Baby love: Officials in Arkansas accidentally pass a law allowing infants and children to marry. Underage drinking remains illegal.