Lord Have Mercy
• : The kooks from the Westboro Baptist Church are at it again, this time pissing off Warner/Chappell Music Inc., along with the rest of the sane world, with their parody of "We Are the World"—"God Hates the World."
• Spin control: A surprise assist from gonzo gossip Ian Spiegelman prompts the longest item in Page Six history, addressing the latest round of bribery and free lap dance allegations by lawsuit-happy alleged extortionist Jared Paul Stern. Yowza!
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Crying wolf: Helping lead a country into a disastrous war under false pretenses got Paul Wolfowitz a cushy job atop the World Bank. Paying his girlfriend a ton of money gets him fired.
• : A report reveals that the NYPD monitored Diddy, Jay-Z, and Alicia Keys prior to the 2004 Republican National Convention.
• : Rumor has it that the Olsen twins are being courted to be the next Bond girls.