Lindsay Lohan is a Committed Thespian
PLAYER FOR LIFE Lohan(Photo: Getty Images)
• Hell-Lo, Goodbye: Lindsay Lohan, with the help of Lotus-loving dad Michael, has made her way out of rehab. Quelling expert testimony to the contrary, plans for her next role are still on.
• Who's who of pederasts: Kiddie-diddling money manager Jeffrey Epstein thinks registering as a sex offender will cramp his lifestyle and has a lawyer draft a letter asking the court to let him keep off the official perv list.
- Ted Nugent Refers To Michelle Obama As 'Mike' In Recent Conspiracy Filled Rant Against Former President Barack Obama
- Demi Moore's First Husband Freddy Moore Dies From Complications of Alzheimer's Disease, Rock Star's Wife Reveals
- Jonathan Majors' Legal Team Aims To Have Assault Charges 'Dropped' After Providing 'Video Evidence' To New York DA
• 101 uses for the bomb: During the Cold War, the U.S. considered infecting land under troops with radiation or using radioactive material to poison key assassination targets, AP reports.
• Lumpy Lopez: Marc Anthony's ex adds fuel to the rumors that the bump under Jennifer Lopez's frocks is not some weird tumor but is, in fact, a child.