SERVED Winehouse, on today's Post
• Hottest mess: Party-loving sot Amy Winehouse is spotted strolling the streets of London at 5:40 a.m. in little more than a red bra, jeans, and a few tattoos. Without jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil playing Sid to her Nancy, the lushy songstress seems set on doing herself in.
• Got pubes?: U.S. Senate Aide James McHaney has been arrested for propositioning a 13-year-old boy for anal sex. When told that the boy he was reportedly arranging to meet had no pubic hair, McHaney allegedly responded "That's hot"—when in fact it is not.
• O's South Carolina takeover: Talk-show host-cum-political benfactress Oprah Winfrey has run out of the 18,000 tickets for her upcoming appearance in the state for presidential candidate Barack Obama.
• Pass the Jesus juice: Yoga-hating Reverend Pat Robertson announces his son Gordon will take over the Christian Broadcast Network.
• Grey lady: Grey's Anatomy's Katherine Heigl says she is having a hard time dealing with her character's affair with her married BF. Gosh, being an actress is so very difficult ... but then so is watching Grey's without vomiting.
• Yes, Pleas: Mychal Bell, one of the "Jena 6," accepts a plea deal. The mother of Bryant Purvis, another of the Jena 6, says she is shocked by the decision and that her son will not plead guilty to anything.