'DO OVER Menudo
• Menudon't: Cheesepop producer Johnny Wright brings us Road to Menudo, a new show about remaking the boy band that started it all. Tips on auditioning here (#5: "Be careful not to wear overbearing cologne").
• L-Fed: Though she denies it, word is that Lindsay Lohan is the latest to fall for K-Fed's fertile rapper schtick.
• Is the obsession over?: Anna Nicole's two diaries fail to sell at auction.
• Another Sanjaya supporter: Hillary's fine with you voting for Sanjaya, but is the feeling mutual?
• Photoshopped out: A photographer for the Blade in Toledo, Ohio, is busted for altering at least 58 photos that have appeared in the paper and on its website.