Hitch is For Obama; Levi is Chill
Okay, everyone, we tried. But you probably had the day off for the big Columbus Day holiday, right? Whatever, check out this early-ish end-of-day post!
• Journalist/stuntman Christopher Hitchens has come out for Barack Obama.
• The Dow is surging; Nancy Pelosi's feeling stimulate-y.
• Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol Palin's forthcoming child, on his role in the McCain/Palin campaign: "They're not telling me anything right now. It's pretty chill."
- Jonathan Majors' Legal Team Aims To Have Assault Charges 'Dropped' After Providing 'Video Evidence' To New York DA
- Jonathan Major's US Army Ads Pulled By The Military After The Actor's Arrest Over 'Domestic Dispute'
- Harry Styles, Emily Ratajkowski And Olivia Wilde Spark 'Throuple' Chatter In Hollywood After Wild Make-Out Session Caught On Video
• Paris Hilton is not engaged to the chubby brother-in-law of Nicole Ritchie, got it?
• NBC and Saturday Night Live are looking to start a website to host their clips and stuff.
• The Sarah Palin porn flick, Nailin' Palin, has been cast, sickos. (These are pretty gross but SFW, in my opinion.)