• Foot work: "Not gay" Idaho Senator Larry Craig's now infamous trip to the bathroom likely looked something like this (note: nice shoes, weather dude).
• In search of cred: Don't think Katie Couric is a serious journalist? Maybe her upcoming trip to Iraq and Syria will convince you.
• Confused protest: In what might have been the last Rolling Stones concert ever, stringy guitarist Keith Richards flouted the smoking ban by eating a cigarette, unaware that the ban was actually against smoking them.
• : Owen Wilson loses his first role post-suicide attempt as he pulls out of Ben Stiller's likely-to-suck Tropic Thunder.
• Well-intentioned: The father of Amy Winehouse's Pete Doherty-knock-off husband calls for a boycott on her records to force her to do something about her drug addition.