(Photo: Getty Images) The greatest rock band of all time, ELO, once, famously, lamented: "Summer days, where did you go? / You've let me down so bad / Clouds fill the sky / Gone is the dream." They are interesting words, and fitting, too, as we take early leave for our Labor Day vacation in hopes of making the most of these the last days of summer.
We're sure you—like us—have exciting weekend plans. But should the BBQ lose its luster, don't despair! You can always hop online and enjoy some of these fine features:
• Secrets of a Hipster Hooker: Radar goes undercover, and into the world of $2000 an hour call-girls
• American Booty: the other side of accidental celebrity Kim Kardashian
• Twilight of the Rods: charting the rise and fall of men's magazines
• There Goes the Neighborhood: from Michael Jackson to Richard Pryor, a roundup of Sesame Street's not-so-kid-friendly guest stars
• Dirty Fratty Money: A lifestyle guide for the Wall Street set, excerpted from Leveraged Sellout's Damn it Feels Good to Be a Banker
See you bright and early Tuesday morning! It will be September.