SOME STRINGS ATTACHED? Kim Jong-Il
• Exclusive engagement: No longer content with Hollywood blockbusters and basketball, Kim Jong-Il sets his sights on another American mainstay—he's invited the New York Philharmonic to play in Pyongyang.
• Anger management: At a taping of The Colbert Report, rebel billionaire Richard Branson loses his cool and douses the host with a bottle of water.
• Settling up: Radio host Don Imus and CBS settle their termination dispute, potentially freeing Imus up to resume his shock and offense campaigns.
• Slap fight: The White House attacks Hillary Clinton for her criticism of the president in a recent TV ad, calling the spot "outrageous" and "unconscionable."
• Hot mommy: Doctors say weight gain recommendations for pregnant women are too high. Nicole Richie rejoices.
• Pay day: Tracie Rice, a passenger in the car chased by Lindsay Lohan last month, files suit against the actress for "emotional distress."