K-Fed: Gimmie Them Chillins, Yo
THE GROUNDED ONE? Federline
• Fed custody: Looking more sane by the second, FedEx has asked a judge for an emergency custody hearing in light of his baby mama's recent crisis.
• Brand new bag: Scan-design furniture outlet Ikea will now let you take away your mesh shopping bag for an extra five cents. Look for these mesh numbers to outpace NPR totes as the hot new accessory with the Subaru-driving, food co-op set.
- William Shatner Prepares To Die: 'Star Trek' Star Admits He 'Doesn't Have Long To Live'
- Bombshell: 'Devastated' Ariana Madix Believes Tom Sandoval Slept With Raquel Leviss IN THEIR BED At $2.2 Million Village Valley Home
- Chris Brown Questioned By U.K. Police For Alleged Involvement In Club Brawl That Sent Man To The Hospital
• Food fight!: The owner of new Manhattan swankery Kobe Club, Jeffrey Chodorow, took out an ad in yesterday's New York Times criticizing its chief restaurant reviewer, Frank Bruni, who had recently panned the restaurant, for not having the credentials to do the job.