K-Fed Comes Out as a Thespian
ACKIN', YO Kevin
• World conqueror: First, an episode of CSI. Now a "series arc" on One Tree Hill. Watch as K-Fed takes over the world one humdrum TV drama at a time.
• Bada bling: Owning a part of Tony Soprano's favorite strip club just got a whole lot easier as its owners put stripper poles and bathroom signs, among other nudie bar goodies, on eBay.
• Legislator privileged: California Rep. Bob Filner faces assault and battery charges after pushing around an airport worker this weekend.
- Jonathan Majors' Legal Team Aims To Have Assault Charges 'Dropped' After Providing 'Video Evidence' To New York DA
- Jonathan Major's US Army Ads Pulled By The Military After The Actor's Arrest Over 'Domestic Dispute'
- Harry Styles, Emily Ratajkowski And Olivia Wilde Spark 'Throuple' Chatter In Hollywood After Wild Make-Out Session Caught On Video
• Yer out!: In the weeks and months after 9/11 Rudy Giuliani spent more time at Yankee games than at Ground Zero, rendering his claims that he was there "as often, if not more than most of the workers" rather dubious.
• Clothes call: China's export woes continue as New Zealand scientists find poison pajamas with 900 times the safe level of formaldehyde.