Katie Couric Parting Ways With CBS?
ANCHOR'S AWAY Couric (Photo: Getty Images) • It's been fun: With record-low ratings, Katie Couric is leaving her Evening News post early, says the Wall Street Journal. Like, right after the presidential elections early, though her five-year, $15-million-per-year contract isn't due to expire until 2011. It is rumored she could take over for Larry King when he retires next year. Or not.
• Infected: In the latest super fun trend in social-networking, a new Los Angeles-based website functions as an Evite for the VD crowd, allowing you to tell people, anonymously if you like, that you may have given them an STD.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Catfights: A source tells Page Six that Hills Audrina Patridge locks the door to her room whenever she leaves because she has trust issues with alphagirl Lauren Conrad. And get this, Patridge gets annoyed when Lauren's cats pee on her bed and rug!
WAIT, THERE'S MORE: Did Silda Spitzer know about Eliot's hos?; Simpson and Wentz to wed; Murdoch and Gates team up?