Judith Regan Settles With News Corp
BACK TO BUSINESS Regan • FIN: The timeless battle that was man-eating super publisher Judith Regan versus News Corp's Outback overlord Rupert Murdoch has come to a very undisclosed, very anticlimactic end.
• Okay then: Admittedly not-unfunny blogger John Mayer has retired from the game.
• Dark chocolate: Hershey Co. is stopping production on new mints after police complain that the mints look too much like crack. Next up for the overworked squad: Pixie Stix.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• TMI: Snarly Sly Stallone. Aged supermodel Janice Dickinson. Fisting. Discuss.
• No fat chicks: In a move that would have opponents of Madrid's skinny model ban cheering, a Quebec hospital fires a nurse for being too fat.