Montag Drawn to Blonde-magnet Mac
DUMB AND THUMBER Montag, McCain (inset) • Heard on the Hills: Heidi Montag, the lady of a popular RadarOnline.com columnist, endorsed Barack Obama today by announcing her support for John McCain. The Mac does love him some blondes, though.
• Fonda Barack: America can let out its collective sigh of relief as Jane Fonda also endorsed Barack Obama without calling anyone a "cunt."
• <a href="http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=70207
"target="_blank">Foul play: A man taking pictures outside the Washington Nationals game Sunday was asked by Secret Service to delete any photos that might show the security checkpoints set up to screen fans for the visit by President Bush.
• Chart-break Hotel: Mariah Carey surpassed Elvis Presley's record of most No. 1 U.S. singles and is now only second only to the Beatles, but rumor has it that figure was heavily Photoshopped.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Could Be Dragged To Court For Ski Crash Trial Redux As Doctor Considers Appeal
- Ted Nugent Refers To Michelle Obama As 'Mike' In Recent Conspiracy Filled Rant Against Former President Barack Obama
- Demi Moore's First Husband Freddy Moore Dies From Complications of Alzheimer's Disease, Rock Star's Wife Reveals
• Venti kidney, please: A generous Washington state Starbucks barista donated a kidney to one of her regulars after learning she needed a transplant. It's her second donation, having previously handed over her soul to Starbucks' PR department.
• : Photos popped up on the Internet of Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart funneling beers and lounging in a hot tub with underage college co-eds, a practice colloquially referred to as living the dream.