'MO PROBLEMS Foster
• Closet Nudging Network: CNN International boots Jodie Foster the hell out of the closet, then discusses the outing for several minutes. Insert Anderson Cooper comment here.
• Wolverine?: Um, the wife of cabaret prince Hugh Jackman ... kinda looks like a dude.
• Oh, you again: The right Rev. Al Sharpton lashes out against federal prosecutors looking to prosecute him and his National Action Network on tax and campaign finance charges, claiming it's the same shit he always hears come election time. Note to self: pitch auditors same defense come tax season '08.
• O'Reilly compares Jews to Taliban: Well, kind of. He claims to have defeated the "Taliban-like war on Christmas." Next up: O'Reilly will say all puppies should be killed by hand.
• Field trip: Artsy Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi visits the Louvre for a peek at the Venus de Milo, arriving in a super-stretch white limo and two-dozen vehicles worth of entourage. No word on whether the limo sported a "4U2NV" vanity plate.