THIS FALLON NBC! Jimmy
• Did they see Taxi?: Former SNL un-funnyman Jimmy Fallon is the early favorite to take over Late Night when Conan replaces Jay Leno.
• Jail bird sings: Director Darren Lynn Bousman's musical thriller Repo! The Genetic Opera isn't supposed to be as scary as his Saw films. But with Renaissance woman Paris Hilton set to star in a singing role, it just might be.
• Accepting proposals: Now that the Spederline marriage is officially over, both members of the desirable duo are back on the (film) market.
• Bridge to prison: Alaska Senator Ted Stevens's house is raided by the FBI and IRS in a search for information related to his relationship with a corrupt oil man who just happened to oversee construction expanding Steven's house in 2000.
• Not welcome: The National Union of Malaysian Muslim Students is pressuring Malaysia's government to cancel a Gwen Stefani concert because of her indecent clothes, obscenity, and unhealthy obsession with Japan.
• SCOTUS scare: Chief Justice John Roberts is fully recovered after a seizure caused him to be hospitalized.