BEFORE AND AFTER Sierra (Photo: Getty Images)
• Distro deal: Fallen American Idol Jessica Sierra tops off a rough week with the news that a major porn company will distribute her cheap hotel room-set sex tape.
• Man of god: Following in the footsteps of many men of god before him, SF radio personality and former Catholic priest Bernie Ward is indicted on child porn charges. God unavailable for comment during the busy holiday season.
• Roughed up: The Gray Lady reports that the CIA destroyed videotapes documenting the interrogation of two Al Qaeda operatives using "severe" (read: Jack Bauer-esque) techniques. CIA director Michael Hayden says the tapes were destroyed because they posed a "serious security risk."
• <a href="http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8TCJ8481&show_article=1&catnum=0
" target="_blank">Nein, danke: German security officials announce they will seek to ban the Church of Scientology, saying it conflicts with the principles of the fatherland's constitution. Also, they don't want Tom and Suri creeping out the populace anymore.
• Off the air: In the wake of U.S. intelligence reports released this week, CNN cancels tomorrow's airing of We Were Warned—Iran Goes Nuclear. The two hour shock doc was set in the near future, showing a hypothetical White House dealing with Ahmadinejad's nukes. God? Us again. Please let the writers' strike end.