ALSO LOVES CATERPILLARS Eyelash wigs in Japan
• Lashing Out: It's a universal fact that Japanese kids can get away with wearing anything and making it look cool. Even eyelash wigs.
• Save the fashion mags, save the world: Mike Gallagher, owner of a legendary East Village store filled with more than a million vintage Vogues, Bazaars, and Flairs and frequented by the likes of Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, and several Condé Nast editors, claims that a NYU dorm is putting him out of business and "starving his children."
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Ruff riders: Turns out that constricting Elizabethan neck ruffs are in style again. Coming soon: bustles and corsets and girdles, oh my!
Photo: Getty Images