TAKIN' LIP Clooney
• Rich lips: George Clooney sells a kiss at an AIDS benefit for $350,000. And it wasn't even to a dude.
• Danger, falling standards: Working Women magazine has named Wal-Mart the "Best Company for Multicultural Women," despite the fact that the pork rinds and hot box-hawking megastore is being sued by two million women for discrimination.
• Sixty-niners: Over the last seven months, the U.S. has welcomed a whopping 69 of the thousands of Iraqis who flee their war-torn country each day.
• Sacre bleu!: Former French president Jacques Chirac will face some tough questions about his no longer secret $40M bank account. He's also losing his legal immunity.
• Nightmare on the Island: A millionaire couple in Long Island have been indicted on federal slavery charges. Strom Thurmond connection to follow.
Photo: Getty Images