DANGER WILL ROBINSON! Jackson
• Vegas Voltron: Michael Jackson is in talks to create a 50-foot robotic version of himself to roam around the Las Vegas desert. "Laser beams would shoot out of it so it would be the first thing people flying in would see," says a rep.
• Look her up: Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claims she's the Webster's definition of a feminist.
• Hold the cruelty: For PETA members who also crave bacon doubles, Burger King is now buying "cage-free eggs" and "crate-free pork."
• How's the little woman?: The world's tallest man has married a woman who's half his age and two-thirds his height.
• Muck wrestling: Two female editors in the New York Times Styles department got physical on Friday, including one who, according to a New York Daily News source, "is a really nice woman.... She keeps candy on her desk!" Just don't fucking touch it.