CAP'N JACK Nicholson(Photo: Getty Images)
• Busted: Sen. David Vitter appears on the D.C. Madam's list and his wife might want a lot more than an apology. In 2000, Wendy Vitter said, "I'm a lot more like Lorena Bobbitt than Hillary. If he does something like that, I'm walking away with one thing, and it's not alimony, trust me."
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Diva alert: In order to interview Madonna backstage at Live Earth, reporters were required to make constant eye contact with her.
• Ho no they didn't: Word warrior Rev. Al Sharpton lets TMZ know that it's no longer acceptable to refer to a woman as a ho. Even if it's Beyoncé.
• Broadway Bass: Lance Bass is set to make his not at all anticipated Broadway debut in Hairspray, continuing to defy the odds by not drifting off into obscurity.