Be Careful With Those Fireworks!
(Photo: Terry Richardson) Okay, kids, that's gonna do it for us for the week! Before you go, why not celebrate the dreams and ideals our Founding Fathers fought to establish by subscribing to our print edition! It's Pop Culture for Smart People, which was one of the inalienable rights Thomas Jefferson mentioned in the Declaration of Independence (although it was taken out of the final draft because he didn't like the flow).
As for us, we'll see you back here on Monday. If you're bored or curious during your three-day vacation, please enjoy this selection of quality features, all of which have been chosen because they match the mood of the holiday (i.e., they mention America in the title). And have yourselves a great weekend. You've earned it!
• Porn in the U.S.A.: Photographer Michael Grecco Looks at America's X-Rated Industry
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• The Tao of Taylor Hicks: RadarOnline.com settles the controversy rocking the American Idol winner
• Smear Factor: Negative campaign ads through American history
• Cloudy With a Chance of Fabulous: America's gayest weathermen
• Out of Service: RadarOnline.com mourns America's bygone amusement icons
• Terrors of the Deep: Are Deep V-Necks destroying America?
• The Last Roundup: Is the American government compiling a secret list of citizens to detain under martial law?