NOTHING SAYS 'COMMITMENT' LIKE CHALK Bhutto art (Photo: Getty Images)
• Deadly blame: Two months before her death, assassinated Pakistani politico Benazir Bhutto emailed her friend and U.S. adviser saying that if she was killed, President Musharraf was to to blame.
• <a href="http://music.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,2232712,00.html
" target="_blank">Rock around the clock: Continuing to revolutionize the music biz and cause aging hipsters to froth at the mouth, Radiohead announces a pre-recorded New Year's Eve concert to be broadcast online and on TV at midnight.
• Fe-lyin': The SF Zoo acknowledges that the wall surrounding the pen of the tiger that killed one and mauled two on Christmas day was too low.
• No sin city: Bun baker Cash Warren to make an honest woman out of Jessica Alba, with the knocked up couple announcing their engagement.
• Traveling trainwreck: Pop culture casualty Amy Winehouse summoned to appear in a Norway court to appeal a marijuana possession charge. Ah the simpler times!
• St. Michelle: Vanity Fair canonizes Michelle Obama in a profile of the "First Lady in Waiting," makes sure we all end up thinking that the Obamas have a way healthier marriage than the Clintons.