AND YOU ARE? Diddy, Mirren (inset)
• Diddy denied: Reaping bad karma from years of exclusive parties, Diddy is denied access to the Sunset Tower Hotel post-Golden Globes party. Meanwhile, there's video footage of Helen Mirren being greeted at the same party with open arms.
• New model behavior: Naomi Campbell has turned over a new leaf and made nicey-nice with her enemies. Good going, Nay-Nay!
• Miss management: Pint-sized strip-rapper Foxy Brown is fighting with her anger-management counselor.
• Same goodwill, less pesky travel: Going against immovable object Oprah, who advised her to adopt from Africa, Jennifer Aniston wants to adopt an American baby.
• New addiction: Post-Bobby, post-auction Whitney Houston satisfies her unquenchable thirst for younger R&B boys.
• Transference for fun and profit: Lit tricksters Laura Albert and Savannah Knoop insist they have no reason to apologize for creating JT Leroy. Laura claims she felt JT's spirit leave and enter Savannah, thus, it was a beautiful thing. And we should all be grateful.
• "Faggot"-gate Part 2: Bring It: Katherine "Dr. Izzie" Heigl suggests to Isaiah Washington that he cease speaking in public. It seems he has no control over his love affair with the f-word and if he doesn't stop, well, she may have to bring him down. Go girl.
• "Faggot"-gate Part 3: Not to worry, Katherine. GLAAD will take the reins from here.