AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR KNOWING WHO THIS MAN IS? Federline, Moments Before Knocking Up Every Woman In This Photo (Photo: Getty Images) • America, Look At Your Shame: Following in the publicity-hungry footsteps of Details magazine, a Las Vegas club has named Kevin Federline "father of the year." Federline is expected to celebrate the award by impregnating all females of childbearing age within a twelve-mile radius.
• Anna to the Infinite Power: Nation Editor Katrina Vanden Heuvel went on MSNBC to talk about Hillary's next move, and proved that not only do all good liberals read the New York Times, but they can quote it nearly verbatim.
• Pretty sweet: William "Billy" Patout III is your B.W. Dyer Sugar Man of the Year. He follows in the estimable footsteps of Chuck Hufford, last year's honoree.
• Bye Bible, hello Faithbook: Started by a group of British Jews and supported by the Muslim Institute, Faithbook opens on Facebook today, with the aim "to be a place for debate about religious issues and allows members to upload photos, start discussions and add notes." Fun Wall enabled, please?
• Lucas, laid out: Star Wars creator/destroyer George Lucas's daughter got her ass kicked in an Australian mixed martial arts event. Insert your own lame "force" joke here.
• Meow mix: What? There's a recession going on?