READY TO POP Anthony, Lo • Leave no cradle unturned: As way-preg J. Lo readies to pop, the hospital that expects to welcome her and her newborns run "pink drills" designed to avert possible baby-nappings, according to reports.
• Turncoats abound!: Former Bill Clinton campaign chief and current superdelegate David Wilhelm sides with Barack Obama over Hillary in the race for the Democratic nomination.
• Regal Beagle: Uno, a three-year-old Beagle, takes Best in Show at the Westminster Kennel Club's 132nd annual show. Ever the spotlight seeker, that Patty Hearst bitch pulls down a Best of Opposite Sex award.
• The C-Hills: Lauren Conrad steps out in New York City on one of the coldest days of the year, minus a jacket, scarf, hat, gloves or stockings. Didn't Teen Vogue teach her anything about dressing for the occasion?
• Virtual STD: As if Valentine's Day wasn't depressing enough, hackers screw everyone hoping to hear from a secret admirer.
• Doodle don'ts: Several Danish newspapers reprint the controversial cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad that inspired Muslim riots two years ago—just one day after police arrest three men for plotting to kill the cartoonist. Way to let it go, guys.
• Hard times in L.A.: New Tribune cheese Sam Zell motions that between 100 and 150 jobs will be cut from the LA Times.
• 3G's of Awesome: One analyst predicts Apple may release an iPhone with 3G technology within six months. Meantime, we're still saving for the crappy first generation gadget.