Class act: Today, Pennsylvania votes in its Democratic primary, and to mark the occasion, Hillary Clinton's launched a new ad peppered with images of Osama Bin Laden and Pearl Harbor and meant to intimate that rival Barack Obama sucks and is a weakling.
• Kicking them down: Douglas Bruce, a Colorado legislator, added some colorful language to the immigration debate on Monday, calling Mexican workers "illiterate peasants" before the state House of Representatives. Bruce, who's also been known to kick a photographer, was ordered to leave the podium.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Write on: Amy Winehouse has received three nominations for the Ivor Novello Awards, Britain's top honor for songwriting.
SURE, THERE'S MORE: A floating priest, an acting heiress, and Miley Cyrus!