Sweatin': Heidi Montag has released the music video for her song "Overdosin'." It's epic-length at 10 minutes, and it looks kind of like a drugged-out version of Olivia Newton-John's "Physical," but this somehow doesn't surprise.
• Opponent calls Obama a cocky black man: Well, not exactly. But in a speech today, John McCain said Barack has too much self-confidence. Which is bad, we guess.
• Bless these pages: Is evangelical pastor Rick Warren getting his own magazine?
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• All the angsty young literary rock stars: Prolific blogger Ryan Adams has announced he will publish his first book through Akashic, called Infinity Blues. He describes it as "a long long sad book but some funny too."
• Girl talk: After Michelle Obama's speech last night, Hillary Clinton tried to reach her on the phone, but got the machine and left her a voice mail. Ha!
• Toys you played with as a kid now entering middle age: The shape-shifting Lego Miniman turned 30 today, and a video reminds us of all the important things he's done in his life, including playing John Travolta.