MOMENT OF ZEN? Stewart, Clinton (inset) • Jon Stewart as kingmaker? In case there was any doubt about the desperation of the Clinton campaign, Hillary books an appearance on The Daily Show to air Monday. It's her second appearance, but the first since announcing her candidacy.
• Kindred Spirits: Republican also-ran Mike Huckabee stops in for a sit-down with talk show also-ran Tyra Banks. They discuss a topic close to their hearts (and respective fanbase): the gays.
• : In an alleged romance that’'s sure to piss off Conservapedia enthusiasts throughout the fly-over states, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales and FOX News commentator Rachel Marsden are said to have created an entry of their own.
• : Hungry for fame that’'s not related to getting arrested for DUIs and marijuana possession, Mischa Barton is now eyeing a role on Gossip Girl, which would have her working with showrunner Josh Schwartz for the first time since The OC.
• Putting the ass in class: Based on a popular sub-genre of blatantly homo-erotic Japanese graphic novels, a new Tokyo coffee shop has waiters who act like teenage boarding school students, flirting with clients comprised of business women in their 20s and 30s. Acceptable tips include translated copies of Lolita and statutory rape case settlements.
• : Despite not playing any music videos whatsoever, MTV has made it known that it will make an even more concerted effort not to play the new Paula Abdul’ music video in particular. Here you go.