PLAYING COY Fleiss' flirty mugshot • Lady of the DUI: Wondering when our old pal and former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss was finally going to open her brothel? Yeah, well she was arrested for drunk driving in Nevada on Thursday morning. Police also found painkillers, but no prescription, on Fleiss.
• The face of a child: Madonna looked young and fresh at a Malawi benefit dinner she hosted Wednesday night, prompting rumors that she's had some work done. Attending the benefit, Chris Rock "under your table is a Malawi kid you can take home."
• Singing soprano: The feds bust nearly 60 alleged members, including the acting boss, of the Gambino crime family, calling it the "the biggest mafia takedown in a generation."
• Pop-up video: A PETA agent snuck into the home of designer Donna Karan, using the old Mentos commercial-inspired, tray-of-soy-lattes disguise. The agent then tried to play a graphic DVD for the fur-using designer, who replied "I've seen all these videos, but for me it's just purses and accessories."
• Not okay: Though her people recently said she was "fine," Kirsten Dunst has joined the rehab club and checked into the Cirque Lodge in Utah. Ever the caring friend, Page Six says "We hope she gets the help she needs and that next time her publicists are more truthful."
• Public audit: After yesterday's announcement that she loaned $5 million of her own dollars to her campaign, Barack Obama suggests that Hillary Clinton show her income tax returns so we can all see where that cash came from. Clinton staff to ask Wesley Snipes for advice.
• Help a sista out: New York governor Michael Bloomberg talks of Hillary's chances against John McCain: "Hillary should pray I get in the race, because that would help her."