Cannes Coos for New Indiana Jones
The Big O: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull got a 3.5-minute standing ovation when it premiered at Cannes Sunday. Let the Shia LaBeouf-taking-over-the-franchise chatter commence. Above, a brilliant reconstruction of Raiders as the matinee serial Spielberg and Lucas always imagined. Other chapters here. Via
• Down the rabbit hole: Papa Joe officiated the marriage of daughter Ashlee Simpson and mini-punk Pete Wentz Saturday. The ceremony was followed by an Alice in Wonderland-themed reception.
- Jonathan Majors' Legal Team Aims To Have Assault Charges 'Dropped' After Providing 'Video Evidence' To New York DA
- Jonathan Major's US Army Ads Pulled By The Military After The Actor's Arrest Over 'Domestic Dispute'
- Harry Styles, Emily Ratajkowski And Olivia Wilde Spark 'Throuple' Chatter In Hollywood After Wild Make-Out Session Caught On Video
• Cleaning house: Top John McCain adviser Thomas G. Loeffler resigned over the weekend. It's at least the fifth departure from the McCain campaign in a week as Johnny boy cleans the house of lobbyist dustballs.
SURE, THERE'S MORE: Can Angelina save Wino?; Obama's big draw; and another thing to scare pregnant chicks!