Honoring the Nixon-Presley Accord
HANDSHOOK UP Nixon (left), Elvis • The King and the Crook: A new exhibit at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library & Birthplace in Yorba Linda, California, is giving the public a look at the props from a historic 30-minute meeting between Elvis and Nixon in December, 1970, including the handshake photo that's still the most requested shot in the National Archives, the Colt .45 Elvis gave Nixon, and the letter in which he asks to be made a federal agent at large to help fight druggies and commies.
- William Shatner Prepares To Die: 'Star Trek' Star Admits He 'Doesn't Have Long To Live'
- Bombshell: 'Devastated' Ariana Madix Believes Tom Sandoval Slept With Raquel Leviss IN THEIR BED At $2.2 Million Village Valley Home
- Chris Brown Questioned By U.K. Police For Alleged Involvement In Club Brawl That Sent Man To The Hospital
• You're getting old: Van Halen, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, the Ronettes, and Patti Smith all made it into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame—along with R.E.M., whose T-shirt you wore in high school.
• Duck!: Dick Cheney's going hunting on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
• More dead birds: Fowl drop from the skies in Austin, Texas, and effectively shut down the city.
• Also foul: A gas-like smell causes subway shutdowns and building evacuations in NYC, but the mayor swears it's just one more stink New Yorkers should get used to.