Grazers Put Marriage to Pasture
NO LOOKING BACK Gigi, Brian
Gigi Levangie-Grazer: The Starter Wife scribe has been Cruised—that is, dumped just shy of her 10-year anniversary with über-producer Brian Grazer. Apparently Gigi and Brian have an ironclad prenup, so Gigi will have to rely on her Starter Wife buckies to keep living in Malibu style.
• Anderson Cooper: Fey crooner Rufus Wainwright weighs in on the closeted silver fox in this month's Spin. "He's just trying to live his life and be all that he can be," Rufus opines. "But he still goes to the gayest gym in New York." Time to add another entry to A.C.'s gay timeline.
• John Travolta: While the gays love Anderson Cooper, they're none too pleased with Travolta's cross-dressing turn as Edna Turnblad in the forthcoming Hairspray remake. Washington Blade editor Kevin Naff is encouraging a boycott of the film. "Scientologists are required to donate a hefty portion of their income to the church," Naff told Rush & Molloy. "So, by going to this movie, gay people are literally putting money into an organization that seeks to 'cure' them."
- Jonathan Majors' Legal Team Aims To Have Assault Charges 'Dropped' After Providing 'Video Evidence' To New York DA
- Jonathan Major's US Army Ads Pulled By The Military After The Actor's Arrest Over 'Domestic Dispute'
- Harry Styles, Emily Ratajkowski And Olivia Wilde Spark 'Throuple' Chatter In Hollywood After Wild Make-Out Session Caught On Video
• Rosario Dawson: When the New York native could not find her chauffeur after a party at the Skylight Studios, she whined, "My driver is a crackhead!" Nice to know Rosario from the block still keeps it real.