Gibson Saves Love, Kerry Kills Joke
THANKS, MEL Love • Strange Love: AP reports that Courtney Love credits Mel Gibson with getting sober. "Mel kept coming to the door with this cheesy grin going, 'Hi!'," Love told Diane Sawyer. Eventually, the singer agreed to talk with addiction counselor Warren Boyd as Gibson took her drug buddies for a burger.
• Comedy 101: First, be funny: John Kerry now says that when he told students they'd better study or else they'd "end up getting stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President Bush," he was joking. Next time, he might want to hire a better joke writer.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• 100 million websites can't be right: CNN reports that Internet monitoring service Netcraft has noted the existence of 100 million websites "with domain names and content on them," up from 18,000 back in 1995 when the company began keeping track. At least half of those 100 million sites contain photos of adorable animals.