OBAMA MAMA Toni (Photo: Getty Images) • Toni, Toni, Toni: Novelist Toni Morrison, who famously declared that Bill Clinton was the nation's first black president, will come out in support of Barack Obama today, according to reports.
• That Kennedy girl, too...: Caroline Kennedy endorses 'Bama in a New York Times op-ed entitled "A President Like My Father." Liz Cheney, though, the non-lesbian daughter of Dick, endorses Mormon Mitt Romney.
• Are they being served?: Third wife Wendy Deng recruits hubby Rupert Murdoch and Bono to play waiter to new-wave feminists at her "female empowerment" dinner at the World Economic Forum.
• Numbers game: The Tom Cruise Scientology video aids Gawker recover from a recent dip in traffic, and an intellectual property professor says the site was operating within the "fair use" provision of copyright laws, despite threats from the Church's lawyers. No word yet if the Church will take further legal action against Gawker, as the battle's helped its numbers as well.
• For love of country: No Country for Old Men takes top honors, emerges as Oscar favorite at the union-friendly Screen Actors Guild Awards.
• Peace talks: Israel to apologize to the Beatles, 43 years after banning the mop tops from playing in the Jewish state.
• In further rock news...: Lead ax-ist Jimmy Page says he's ready to take the band back on the road after Led Zeppelin's successful reunion concert in London last month. Media outlets to ready the puns.
• What love has to do with it: Hillary Clinton explains Bill's aggro South Carolina behavior, saying love and sleep deprivation might have caused Bubba to get a little carried away.