WHO COULD USE SOME CASH? Cast • I'll probably be there for you: Inspired by the success of Sex and the City, the Friends cast—the original serial dating, drink-chugging Manhattanites—will reprise their roles for the big screen. Filming is slated to begin within the next 18 months. But why not turn the hype machine on today?!
• Yay. Expensive gas: A Time article attempts to find the silver lining regarding $4 gas. Nice try.
• Will put out for petrol: Speaking of pricey gas, Kentucky's own Angela Eversole was arrested for attempting to trade sex with a man for fuel. Both tanks remain dry.
• Flesh for fantasy: NERD frontman and hip-hop fop Pharrell reveals his intent to cover up his tattoos by sewing on grown skin samples in a Vogue interview.
• Game 'Hova: Jay-Z responds to snubs by Oasis singer Noel Gallagher at Glastonbury by singing a mock cover of "Wonderwall" followed by a telling performance of "99 Problems (But a Bitch Ain't One)".
• Cruelly noted: Gawker digs up a Project Runway negotiation paper trail left by Harvey Weinstein. Say what you will about the man, but we can't get enough of his foul-mouthed charm.