NOT-YET REHABBED Amy • Best behavior: Freewheelin', free basin' songbird Amy Winehouse leaves rehab with a nurse to see about scoring a visa to travel stateside. But no word yet if she'll be cleared to play the Grammys this weekend.
• Of vice and men: Terry McAuliffe, a top adviser to Hillary Clinton, says Barack Obama would make a a good running mate—a thought perhaps best kept to one's self until after the polls close today.
• Father knows best: After a court hearing yesterday, Britney Spears's father remains in control of her affairs—and lechy Sam Lufti is still denied all contact.
• Thong song over: Ladies, in case you hadn't heard, wearing thong panties is over. It is also trashy and unnecessary.
• Still high on heels though!: An Italian urologist finds high heels may improve your sex life. No, not just because they look hot, but because there's something to heels strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor.
• Give it up: Elderstatesman Bob Dole writes a letter to talk-show host Rush Limbaugh asking that the Kahuna give John McCain a break.