LOCKDOWN LYRICIST Foxy
• Rappin' recidivist: Foxy Brown gets a year at Rikers after a judge fails to believe she's not the rabid, psychotic, unhinged primadonna she's made out to be.
• Secret's out: K-Fed's attorney, um, Gloria Allred, has been denied the "secret witness" she hoped might help Kevver win his babies back from bratty Britney. Like any good litigator, her opposing counsel takes the bickering to TMZ.
• Day tripper: On the lam Democratic fundraiser Norman Hsu takes a digger on an Amtrack, is transported to the emergency room, lands back in federal custody.
• Nude Dude: Hot on the heels of Vanessa Hudgens's nude photo confirmation, new Insider reporter Thomas Roberts jumps on the bandwagon with his own nude photos posted on gay cruising site manhunt.com.
• Core issues: Hoping to appease angry loyals before the holiday season, Apple honcho Steve Jobs plans a $100 rebate for the legions of lemmings who pounced on the first batch of iPhones.