Flynt Sounds Off on Giuliani's Gay Pals
SPARRING PARTNERS Flynt, Giuliani
• Hustler vs. Hizzoner: Larry Flynt on Rudy Giuliani (who's currently in a Missouri hospital suffering flu-like symptoms) moving in with a trio of gays after his marriage ended: "I don't hate gays. But I don't want to live in an apartment full of them. They'll bitch and cry and all. That doesn't bother Giuliani. It doesn't bother Giuliani to put a dress on to do Saturday Night Live. I don't trust him. I don't think he's electable."
• Desperate house-husband: Eva Longoriator Tony Parker sues paps agency X17 for claiming he had a fling with a French model. He's seeking $40 million (or one year of upkeep on Eva, whichever's more).
• $tars for $ale: Sharon Stone is reportedly pulling $175,000 for a 30-minute appearance. Or you could pop in your old Basic Instinct VHS and fast-forward to that crotch-shot scene for free.
• Don deal: A jury decides that a former judge who in 1995 showed David Chase the New Jersey landscape that inspired The Sopranos is not owed any money because he had no reasonable expectation of getting paid at the time.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Out indeed: The answer to that question posed last evening: Yes. Tom Tancredo announces the end of his White House bid.
• Playing with blocs: Presidential campaign coverage has become so inane, even a child can do it, MTV seems to be saying. It's deploying 51 kids throughout the country armed with laptops, video cameras, and cell phones (the brand names of which are sure to be displayed prominently) to file reports. Without benefits, obviously.