TRIPPY Lazareanu Looks like model and hipster princess Irina Lazareanu didn't do her stations of the cross before stepping out onto the catwalk in vertiginous orange heels. At the Peter Som show yesterday, the models went librarian-chic for a front row populated with Vogue's Anna Wintour, Elle's Roberta Myers, and a slew of socials.
As Lazareanu hit the photographer's pit, she tripped then opted to take her shoes off and finish the the catwalk barefoot rather than risk a broken neck. (At her level, she's no longer required to suffer for fashion, apparently.)
- William Shatner Prepares To Die: 'Star Trek' Star Admits He 'Doesn't Have Long To Live'
- Bombshell: 'Devastated' Ariana Madix Believes Tom Sandoval Slept With Raquel Leviss IN THEIR BED At $2.2 Million Village Valley Home
- Chris Brown Questioned By U.K. Police For Alleged Involvement In Club Brawl That Sent Man To The Hospital
Perhaps her mind wasn't singularly focused on, you know, walking. The former Babyshambles drummer and pre-Kate Pete Doherty muse is set to record a remake of Bob Dylan's "Girl of the North Country" in April with Doherty and Sean Lennon.
• 'Cat People' Punk Fashion Week
• Models Do the Darndest Things