MAD DOGGIN' Ellen
• Ellen's Army: The dog rescuer at war with Ellen Degeneres has filed a police report after being harassed for her role in the drama: "My life is being threatened, this is horrible. I rescue dogs. I can't believe this."
• Caucus tease: An Iowa Democratic Caucus poll shows Hillary leading by 11 percent in Iowa, with Edwards ahead of Barack. Obama corners the upper income market, while Edwards attracts that which appreciates good hair.
• Extra cheese, por favor: The Hills's dynamic duo Heidi and Spencer scarf tacos at a World Hunger "Reality Check" event despite being completely divorced from anything resembling reality.
• Light reading: The 99, an Islam-themed comic book popular around the world, hits U.S. stores. President Bush to head to Kennebunkport, relax and have comics read aloud.
• Perez a hot mess: The overstuffed blogger reveals that "between the ages of four and eight, he pooped his pants three or four times, unexpectedly, unwillingly, unhappily, and so traumatically that he remembers each instance to this day." Suddenly it all makes so much sense.