BLADE-OVER Ed Harris (Photo: Getty Images)
• Shanks on a plane: Ed Harris has a diva moment at Heathrow Airport until police discover he's holding a knife and detain him for five hours.
• En Español?: Univision is lining up the first ever presidential debates to be held in Spanish. John McCain and Bill Richardson
have said sí, while Mitt Romney and Hillary Clinton said no.
• Smells like success: Now you, too, can become intimate with Posh and Becks. Introducing their new his and her fragrances: Intimately Beckham.
• Greeny locks: Cate Blanchett has stopped washing her hair, in an effort to keep it and the earth green.
• Damon takes it to the bank: When Matt Damon and Ben Affleck were struggling young actors they could have only dreamed that one of them would some day become Hollywood's most bankable actor and the other a goofy, corn suit-wearing also-ran.