Did Turd Blossom Pick on Scooter?
BRAINS! Rove • Blame it on the Brain: The defense revealed its surprising strategy in the Scooter Libby perjury case: Their client was a scapegoat for big, bad Karl Rove.
• I'm not anorexic, I'm just thin boned: Rail thin Kiera Knightley is suing Britain's the Daily Mail for implying she caused the death of a young anorexic girl. With the tabloid-fighting law firm to the stars on her side, how could she lose?
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Jesus Cruise: Tom Cruise's post-Paramount situation might not look so hot (a Hong Kong horror remake, Tom?), but his future as the Christ of Scientology seems pretty damn sweet.
• Minor concerns: Hounddog, the film that depicts Dakota Fanning being raped, debuted at the Sundance Film Festival. The scene in question shows Fanning, 12, in extreme closeup shouting "stop it, stop it," but the poised pre-teen actress says, "I'm not going through anything like that, it's just my character. It's just another scene and wasn't any different from anything else I've done."