PAPPED TO DEATH Diana • : A jury says that reckless photogs are responsible for killing Diana and Dodi. Somewhere there's a lesson here for gadabout Britney, but now's probably not the time.
• : The LA Times scrambles to right its big, fat wrong suggestion that Diddy and his associates were tied to Tupac Shakur's murder. First there was the correction, now the big, fat retraction.
• : A former audio jockey for accused wiretapper and P.I. to the stars Anthony Pellicano, who's said to have threatened a Vanity Fair writer that was profiling him, revealed today that he currently works for Condé Nast in the info technology security department. It's not Michael Wolff.
• : Hey, tweens! Your Miss Bimbo avatar can't eat diet pills anymore to stay thin. But she can totally ho it up and try to find a billionaire to hook up with. Good luck, fattie!
• : Really? Project Runway is going to be on Lifetime? NBC is fighting to keep its show from falling into that figurative lilac-scented Calgon bath.
• Whew: The New York Times reporter held in Zimbabwe is out on bail. Barry Bearak had been rounded up with other foreign journalists covering the nation's presidential election.
• : In the end, it was Mark Penn's failure to follow his own advice (and address that whole Hillary likeability thing) that did him in. That and moon pies.
• : Louisiana Sen. David Vitter might have been vague about his "very serious sin" and why he was in the little black book of the alleged "D.C. Madam" Deborah Palfry, but he might have to get a lot more specific if he's called to testify in her trial. He's on the potential witness list.