SICK OF THE REDACTIN' DePalma
• Ready for round 10: Huffpo tracks down a still-seething Brian DePalma, who, with his pen down in support of striking writers, now has two fists free with which to throw down with Magnolia Pictures and Mark Cuban over the censoring of his latest film Redacted. Oh, he's ready for O'Reilly still, too.
• Peter Pan bags Tinkerbell (Woo!): Aged dreamer Randy Constan, who so long ago brought widespread smiles (or smirks) to the office-chained masses, has finally found true love ... on the Web.
• Streetwalker: Danny Bonaduce, life coach, gives free advice in hopes of publicizing his new show.
• Lust, Caution lustless, cautionless: A moviegoer sues China's Film Censors, arguing that without steamy sex scenes, it's hard to appreciate the movies' art. Or, you know, the T&A.
• Get rich, or die trying : British man alleges being attacked by gangbangers, when in truth, he shot himself with a nail gun—because he needed the money.