Magnets Will Rip Your Insides Apart
If you're a parent, step away from the computer for a second and make sure your child isn't eating any magnets: "Toymaker Mega Brands Inc. said it will recall 3.5 million toys with potentially deadly magnets, reviving safety concerns over design flaws the industry had declared fixed last year. The recall, announced yesterday by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, includes Montreal-based Mega Brands' 'Magtastik,' 'MagnaMan,' and 'Magnetix Jr.' preschool line, all of which were sold in the U.S. and overseas. These toys contain high-powered magnets that may come loose; if two or more are swallowed, a child's intestines may be torn as the magnets adhere."
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
Yes, it's yet another recall of dangerous objects that may harm your child. But, of course, child's play has always been deadly. Let's take a look at the most dangerous toys of all time.