MAJOR TOM Cruise, Holmes(Photo: Getty Images)
• Face man: Celeb biographer Andrew Morton claims Xenu-ist Tom Cruise is second in command at the, ahem, church of Scientology. Also in Morton's upcoming unauthorized bio of the psychology-hatin' actor: Suri Cruise is akin to Rosemary's Baby, a bunch of other fun stuff that spells legal trouble for the publisher.
• You like him, you really like him: Things get nasty, and sort of sad and desperate, in the New Hampshire debates. Hillary Clinton says of Barack Obama, "He's very likable—I'll agree with that," adds, "I don't think I'm that bad."
• : Pakistani Pres Pervez Musharraf tells 60 Minutes that slain leader Benazir Bhutto is to blame for her assassination, saying, "For standing up outside the car, I think it was she to blame alone. Nobody else. Responsibility is hers."
• Temper tantrums: Foes dish on presidential bottom-dweller Rudy Giuliani's dark side in an upcoming GQ article entitled "An Oral History of Rudy Giuliani's Temper."
- Michelle Williams Paid $900k to Appear at Saudi Film Festival With Will Smith: Report
- 'Stop Playing With God': Tyrese Scolds Lil Nas X After He Teased His 'Christian Era' With New Song
- Food Network Star Michael Chiarello's Partner Was Driving Him to the Hospital When He Stopped Breathing: Police Report
• Skinny buns: Aussie import Nicole Kidman ditches her latest film role, furthering rumors she has a little Keith Urban bun in the oven. Kidman was previously unable to carry Tom Cruise's demon spawn to term.
• No child left behind: Despite its image polishing efforts for the upcoming Olympics, China still enforcing its one-child per couple policy (rural families allowed one bonus child).